REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
MSPRA Annual Conference
March 14 & 15, 2019
Crowne Plaza Lansing West
925 S. Creyts Road, Lansing, MI 48917
WHY IS EVERYTHING A CRISIS? It doesn't have to be!
Learn how to spend less time in crisis mode, be more effective, and celebrate MSPRA’s 60 years of support for School PR Practitioners.
- 3 Keynote Presentations
- 8 Breakout Sessions
- 6 Crisis Roundtables
- Dozens of Innovative ideas and tips to make your job easier
- Networking with colleagues from around the state
- Complimentary copy of Engaging Data: Smart Strategies for School Communication
- Drawing for NSPRA Crisis Manuals ($150 Value)
- Complimentary 60th anniversary prizes & t-shirts (Select your size when registering!)
See the agenda.
Register now for this exclusive professional development opportunity from an award-wiining team planned specifically for those who communicate about schools!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Public relations professionals, superintendents, school board members, and other school staff
responsible for public relations activities
· $250 Early bird registration for Members
by February 22, 2019
· $275 Open registration for Members
after February 22, 2019 and through March
· $350 Non-member registration
· $175 Single day registration
Thursday, March 14, 2019 or
Friday, March 15, 2019
A $25 cancellation fee will be charged after February 27, 2019.
Cancellations will be honored through March 6.
BONUS - NSPRA Power Hour Lunch
Be sure to register online for the bonus on Friday:
Take Your Administrators to Communication Camp
Register now for the Annual MSPRA Conference.
$145 for single or double room per night
Call 517-323-7100 and refer to the block code “PRA” to receive the special rate.
February 11 Deadline
Thanks to MSPRA's 2018-19 Investment Partners: